Thursday, December 2, 2010

Opium for the Masses

I have always been opposed to the idea of blogging.  In fact, I never thought that I would indeed create one.  Blogging is the new opium for the masses.  Well, here I am anyway blogging away.  So, let me explain myself:

Why I have been opposed to blogging for so long:
1) I am a very secretive person.  I don't have a facebook, myspace, etc.  I never have and I never will.  I don't like people knowing things about me.  I pride myself on being hard to read.  If you are able to read me, well then that says a lot about you.  But, if I just posted everything online, where is the joy in discovering that someone actually understands you?  I haven't found anyone who does yet, but it is fun to see them try. 
Anyway, for this reason, this blog will remain anonymous.  Do not ask for my name or pictures or anything that will lead to the discovery of who I am.  Ich bin eine Katze...that is all you need to know.
2) Who cares?  Who the fuck cares about what I have to say.  I certainly don't give a fuck about what you have to say.  This is still a question that bothers me as I continue to create this blog.  In every day life I often ask myself this question.  This is probably one of the reasons I am so secretive.  But, just because I don't care doesn't mean that you don't care, right? 

Probably not, but just in case...I made a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment